Order and Delivery
Order flowers directly to the recipient with Interflora! On this page you can find everything you need to know about ordering flowers.
Delivery fee and Service Fee
The Delivery fee is 12,80€ for orders in Finland when ordered from our web shop. On orders abroad the delivery fee is 18,00€.
The flower item includes a service fee 5,20€.
Order Deadlines and Delivery Times
Interflora will deliver your flower orders to desired home or business address to almost everywhere in Finland. Orders placed before 1:45 PM on weekdays can be delivered to home addresses the same day almost everywhere in Finland. To bigger cities same day deliveries are available for ordering until 3:45 PM On Saturdays, orders for the same day delivery can be placed until 10:45 AM. If the delivery is not possible for the given date, the form on our web shop will not let you choose that date. If there are no deliveries to the chosen, the form on our web shop will notify you that deliveries are not possible to the given location.
We can not guarantee exact delivery times, but you may add your delivery time wish in your order and the delivering florist will do their best to deliver on the desired time. If you need delivery on an exact time, please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 10 217 6320 and we will do our best to arrange this delivery.
Deliveries to home address will be made mainly between 10-20 on weekdays and between 10-18 on Saturdays. Orders to companies are delivered during the office hours (by 16.00 pm) unless stated otherwise.
Deliveries to Companies
Deliveries to company addresses are possible on weekdays. Orders to companies must be placed one (1) day in advance or latest the same morning by 9 AM. Orders to companies are delivered during the office hours (by 16.00 pm) unless stated otherwise.
You can send Interflora’s additional products, such as chocolates with your flower order, when the delivery is in Finland. Orders to locations that are abroad may have a combination with flowers and additional products. Not every country has additional products in their selection. Read more about our additional products here.
Floral cheques must be ordered by 11 AM so that they can be mailed out on the same day. Orders after 11 AM will be mailed on the next weekday, that is not a public holiday. Read more about our floral cheques here.
Orders to abroad for same day delivery must be placed by 12.00 noon Finnish time. Please notice the time difference between the countries. Read more about International Deliveries here.
Even though we can't guarantee exact delivery times, exceptions for this are funeral orders that are always delivered according to the funeral time. Funeral orders must be placed 2 days before the delivery date (funeral). Read more about Funeral Flowers here.
How to order
You can order in two different ways: in our webshop or by visiting an Interflora flower shop. In order to place an order you’ll need the recipient's address and phone number. In our web shop you can pay with bank or credit card, online bank and digital wallets. Interflora flower shops accept at least cash and bank/credit cards. Invoicing is available for companies that have registered as corporate customers. Unfortunately we do not accept orders by phone.
Place your order here.
- Choose the flowers.
- Choose additional products for your order if you like.
- Fill in the recipient’s information and the delivery date.
- Add a card to your order if you want and fill in your card message. If there is no card message in the order, the recipient will not know who the flowers are from.
- Fill in the special wishes for the delivery and choose the option on how to proceed if the recipient is absent.
- Fill in your own/sender’s details.
- Check your order summary.
- Accept the terms of delivery.
- Choose the payment method and proceed to making the payment.
- You will get an order confirmation and the receipt to your email. Check that your order details are correct. If needed please contact our customer service +358102176320 or email@example.com or send a message to our Chatbot Flora
From order to delivery
- We will handle your order in the Interflora office.
- We will contact you if we need more information.
- If the order is to Finland, we will send it to the local Interflora flower shop for delivery.
- If the order is to a location abroad, we will send it to the Interflora office of the destination country and there it will be directed to the local flower shop for delivery.
- The flower shop handles the flowers, card and possible additional products according to your order.
- If the flower shop does not have the desired flowers or has problems with the delivery, they will contact you or call the Interflora office and we will contact you to check how to proceed with the order.
- The flower shop will deliver the flowers, card and the possible additional products to the recipient.
- The flower shop confirms the delivery in our order register.
- You will get an automatic delivery confirmation to your email (only for orders delivered in Finland).